Diet books are a dime a dozen. There is a new weight loss program and magical cure every day, but we as a nation get fatter and fatter. The diet industry is a multimillion dollar business, but we get bigger and bigger and find ourselves living in a world with an obesity epidemic! After years […]
By Kimberly Taylor Is emotional or binge eating ruining your weight loss goals? Is it threatening your health? You can end the anguish of binge eating with God’s help. I’m not speaking from theory—I am speaking from experience. The change that has happened to me, it can happen to you. The first thing you […]
Every day we hear about a crisis in the world! Should this be a surprise to the child of God? Jesus said, “In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world” (John 16:33) The world is in a mess when it comes to our health and well-being—spiritually, […]
Amazing Book!!!, This review is from: Why Diets Don’t Work: Food Is Not The Problem (Paperback) Oh, how my heart needed this book. You know those little “God moments” I’ve talked about before? Yeah, this book brought a big one. The very first sentence of the book…the devil wants you fat. I know, right? How […]
I thank God everyday for His grace and mercy and that He has kept me in His Hands.
“Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad” (Proverbs 12:25) The good word for you is …. JESUS LOVES YOU! It is hard walking in the light living in a dark world, but Jesus told us in John 16:33 that he had overcome the world AND that He […]
By Kim T. Have you ever heard someone make a statement and think to yourself, “Wow, I could have said that myself!” I had a similar experience after reading a review copy of Why Diets Don’t Work: Food Is Not The Problem recently. So many times while reading the book, I thought, “Wow, I could have written […]
By Book Reviewer Chances are you have tried a diet of some sort or at least given much thought to one. Joyce Tilney has tried & come up empty on the attempts. Through each attempt, what she realized more & more was that food was not her main issue but that all along it […]
To most of us we connect the word DIET to sacrifice. We get nervous; we think we have to GIVE UP everything good to eat. Our will power fades fast and we head to the refrigerator to get some comfort food!! Diet means what we eat. Everyone is on a diet. We have bought into […]
Kimberly Taylor On Saturday, I was writing some notes for the Sunday School lesson I taught yesterday. Then I remembered that it was one of my exercise days. “Ugh,” I thought, “I don’t feel like it.” Now back in the day, that would have been the end of it; if I didn’t feel like […]
- Your Family History May 15, 2020
- One thing that can break your addiction to food May 25, 2017
- Finding the Rhythm of Life October 19, 2016
- Is Your Body’s Condition a Reflection of Your Soul’s Condition? December 18, 2015
- The Key to Weight Loss November 10, 2015
- Free 30-Day Devotional! August 6, 2013
- You are not what you weigh! December 11, 2014
- There is a power greater than your taste buds! May 25, 2014
- Overcoming the “I Don’t Feel Like It” Demon August 15, 2013
- Blessing Your Body May 31, 2013
- nike max: Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something ...
- SEO Referral Program: Awesome post! Keep up the great work! :)...
- unicorn onesie target: unicorn onesie target Hurrah, that's what I was ...
- Gay: This is an answer to prayer for me!! I have been ...
- Joyce: I am standing with you! Thank you for your commen...
About The Author
Joyce Tilney, Author of Why Diets Don’t Work and Founder of Women of God Ministries, is a wife, mother and grandmother. Through her practical teaching and humor, women’s lives are changed as they understand their role and identity as a woman of God.